- Bikini & Brazilian: Professional style wax for bikini & Brazilian waxing, works on short coarse hair.
- Strip Free: No fabric strips are needed. This wax firms as it cools and the wax becomes the strip.
- Sensitive skin: Beeswax makes this wax ideal for sensitive skin areas, face and underarms.
Do not bathe, wash or clean skin before waxing.
- If it is your first time waxing, do a patch test.
- Warm the wax using the Parissa Wax Warmer or on your Stovetop. With the Parissa Wax Warmer: Place the wax pan on the warmer for 30 minutes. Stovetop: Carefully heat wax in its pan on low heat, until about half has melted. Remove from heat and mix with spatula until a thick honey consistency is reached. Always test the temperature of the wax before applying to skin.
Do not heat wax on an open flame.
- Apply a thick layer of wax. Leave the wax thicker and rounded at the edges for easier removal.
- Let the wax cool, until the surface is no longer tacky to the touch.
- While keeping skin taut, peel off quickly. Start lifting the outer edge and then peel off in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Clean any excess wax remaining on the skin with the Azulene Oil included in your Parissa Waxing Kit. The Azulene Oil will also help reduce redness and soothe skin, reapply as needed.
Complete Waxing Guides
General waxing tips Parissa Salon waxes (Resin Based)
- Do not heat wax on an open flame.
- Before you start, do a patch test.
When using new beauty products always test for allergies. How? Apply a small amount of wax to your skin, wait 24 hours. If no redness or irritation occurs it’s OK to go ahead and use the product.
- Do not bathe, wash or clean skin before waxing.
The skin’s natural oils provide a buffer between wax and skin.
- Sparingly applying some talc (soft) powder to the area is an option, this can help keep the skin dry in warmer weather.
- Don’t wax over the same area more than once during a single waxing session.
- Previously shaved hair can be stubbly and resistant. Wait for at least two weeks hair growth (½ cm or ¼”) before waxing.
- Avoid waxing before or after strenuous exercise.
- Remove any wax left on skin with the Azulene aftercare oil included in the kit (or other gentle oils such as baby oil or mineral oil).
Warnings: Always Follow Parissa's Waxing Instructions.
Improper use of waxes can cause skin lifting, bruising or skin irritation. If in doubt, contact Parissa before waxing for extra instructions or advice.
- Do not wax sensitive, sunburned, irritated, broken or injured skin.
- Avoid waxing over varicose veins, moles, warts or other skin irregularities.
- Do not use alcohol or astringents before or after waxing.
- Do not use beauty or cosmetic products on the skin immediately after waxing.
- Do not use deodorants or antiperspirants for 24 hours after underarm waxing.
- Do not wax skin treated with vitamin A derivatives such as Retin A, Isotretinoin (Accutane) or Glycolic Acid or Alpha Hydroxy Acid products.
- Do not sunbathe before or after waxing.
Clean any excess wax remaining on the skin with Azulene Oil. Other gentle oils such as baby oil or mineral oil will also work just fine to clean away wax. Parissa salon waxes (Resin Based) will not clean away with water, they are oil soluble.
Some redness after waxing is normal. Most people experience some level of temporary pinkness or redness to the skin after waxing. Depending on the area waxed and the hair type (fine or coarse) this should disappear in 20 minutes to a few hours. If irritation and redness persists, discontinue use. High skin sensitivity may occur after first use, but can decrease with each waxing session as the hair grows back sparser, finer and weaker.
|Inci / Ingrediens||Gum Rosin, Beeswax, Azulene, Canola oil|
|Retail price in Euro||13,29|
|Country of Origin||Cananda|
Customers who bought this product also bought