The organic flaxoil from Danish Nyborggard is one of the best vegetable oils to change the balance between omega-3 and omega-6, since we often consume a large content of omega-6.
Organic flaxseed from Nyborggard is grown, processed and packed in Denmark.
Linseed oil is therefore a good alternative to fish oil and fish oil capsules.
According to Dr. Johanna Budwig, the combination of linseed oil and quark is quite suitable as nutrition, as the oil thereby becomes water-soluble and therefore easy to absorb. The lipoproteins (oil + protein in quark) form an essential component in the structure of the cell membranes.
The linseed oil is extracted by gentle cold pressing of our home-grown organic linseed.
The cold pressing of the linseed takes place in a dark and protected atmosphere so that the oil avoids oxidation.
After the oil has settled, the oil is filtered and bottled in dark bottles, which prevent the harmful effects of light on the linseed oil.
Linseed oil content:
10% saturated fatty acids
16% monounsaturated fatty acids
74% polyunsaturated fatty acids
polyunsaturated fatty acid distribution:
60% omega-3 fatty acids (ALA alpha-linolenic acid)
14% omega-6 (LA linoleic acid)
- As pure intake 1-2 tablespoons in the morning, can be mixed in juice, thick milk, skim etc.
- Suitable for salad dressings
- Mix with fromage frais as a base for salads such as curry salad, Italian salad etc.
Certified: DK-Øko-100 (EU-agriculture)
Worth knowing about organic flax seeds:
- Flaxseed protein has a high protein content
- Flaxseed protein is a rich source of fiber
- Flaxseed protein contains many important minerals such as potassium, phosphorus, magnesium and calcium
- Flaxseed protein stabilizes blood sugar and keeps you full for a long time
- Flaxseed protein is good for digestion
- Store in the refrigerator after opening
- Shelf life after opening approx. 1 month
|Nutritional content pr 100g
|Energy distribution in the product Energy 3760 KJ/900 kcal Fat 100g of which saturated fatty acids 10g Carbohydrate 0g of which sugars 0g Dietary fiber 0g Protein 0g Salt 0g
|Inci / Ingrediens
|Flax* - *=organic
|Retail price in Euro
|Country of Origin
Customers who bought this product also bought