Customize the organic GladRags Day Pad according to your flow by placing one or both of the absorbent inserts inside the envelope-style holder.
Or use just the soft, breathable holder as a slim liner for light flow days!
GladRags Day Pad is equivalent to a standard-size maxi pad.
There Day Pad Plus features additional length for an extended coverage area.
Includes 1 holder + 2 inserts.
How to use GladRags
- GladRags Day Pad bindings consist of a holder and 2 inserts
- Place inserts 1 or 2 as needed inside the holder
- Click the tie around your panties
- If you are on the move and need to change, remember to bring a bag for the used volumes
Washing and cleaning
- After use, remove the insert from the binding itself
- The binders and inserts are soaked in cold water - may be used. rinse thoroughly first
- They are then machine washed at the lowest temperature and can be tumbled at low temperature or air dried
- Do not use bleach, castile soap or fabric softener
- Quickly remove the pillows from the dryer and store them flat to remove wrinkles
- If you want to iron them, they can be ironed on very low heat but otherwise smooth them out by hand before putting them in place
- Discolouration may occur in the fabric but this does not mean that the bindings and inserts are not completely clean to use
Founded in 1993 by Brenda Mallory and Karen Paule, GladRags is based in Portland, Oregon and they have over 20 years of experience in zero waste sanitary napkins, so you can be completely safe using their products.
Their sanitary napkins are of very high quality and therefore have many years of durability and are very durable.
|Country of Origin||USA|
Customers who bought this product also bought