Nurme Shaving Soap is something completely new - it makes your shaving ritual comfortable, fragrant and safe.
The soap produces a rich foam that makes the razor blade extremely easy and the disinfectant composition prevents redness and reddening of the skin.
You'll never need drying foams or gels with artificial fragrances.
Why Should You Use The Next Generation Shaving Tool?
- Excellent result - the skin is smooth, silky and shiny
- less inflammatory punnikesi
- You can use the same product several ways - shave for soap is also suitable for body wash
- Suitable for hand luggage for travel, because it does not contain any liquid
- rosewood scent is divine, and it makes the whole process extremely enjoyable
- reduces your ecological footprint - soap is packed in recyclable cardboard
- you save the environment - all Nurme soaps are environmentally friendly and safe for groundwater
- the product is vegan, animal free and natural
- Himalayan salt gives rich foam and makes shaving easy and comfortable.
- Shea butter is an excellent skin softener that relieves irritation.
- The smell of rosewood oil is just wonderful! This essential oil is used in folk medicine because it has anti-inflammatory and disinfectant effect
- Rub the soap on wet skin until a firm, rich foam forms. Use a razor blade to shave.
- Rinse and dry your skin and moisturize with some Nurme Body Milk or Cream to enhance your ritual.
- Do not use deodorant for 12 hours after shaving. It can irritate your skin. If soap
- gets in your eyes, rinse with plenty of water.
- We are guests on our planet and our mission is to preserve and protect the Earth. Aerosol cans and synthetic components in cosmetics have a negative impact on the environment and damage clean drinking water.
- Be sure to take the empty container to the packaging container
- Do not give too much impetus to the consumption rally and make the most of the cosmetic product
|Inci||Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Aqua, Prunus Amygdalus (Sweet Almond) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Dalbergia Sissoo Wood (palisander) oil, natriumchlorid (Himalayan Salt), Mica 77491|
|Allergens||Linalool*, Geraniol*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Limonene* - * Found natural in essential oil|
|Country of Origin||Estonia|
Customers who bought this product also bought