Vegan, gluten free, cruelty free.
Unfortunately, if you have weak nails you can't permanently change them. You can, however, do things to make them stronger.
Use a nail strengthener. Many women are confused about how to use these products, so here are a few tips:
Make sure you apply a thin coat, because you'll be applying it daily -- you don't want it to build up too much.
If you're at the beginning stages of growing out your nails, use only the PRITI NYC Nail Strengthener on your nail plate and apply it daily.
The nail strengthener is to be used on clean, natural nails. Not over nail polish, it is to be use as a base coat after following the regime below:
- Week 1: Apply one coat to clean, dry nails. Apply an additional coat each day.
- Week 2: Remove strengthener from nails with non-acetone remover use PRITI NYC Soy Nail Polish Remover!
- Apply one coat to clean dry nails, apply an additional coat every other day, remove at the end of the week.
- Week 3: Repeat Week 2 steps
- Week 4: Use as a base coat under your nail polish color.
|Inci||Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Adipic Acid/ Neopentyl Glycol/ Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, N-Butyl Alcohol, Etocrylene, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Calcium Pantothenate, Retinyl Palmitate, Red 17, Red 33, Violet2|
|Country of Origin||USA|
Customers who bought this product also bought