Alteya’s Lavender Lip Balm helps nourish and hydrate delicate skin to improve lip elasticity and suppleness.
It may help protect lips from the damaging effects of cold weather and wind.
The rich botanical mix provides the needed relief to cracked, dry lips.
- Lavender Oil: Intensely healing and moisturizing, lavender oil soothes and relieves chapped lips. Helps replenish dehydrated, sun- and wind-damaged lips.
- Butyrospermum parkii/ Shea Butter: It helps heal and moisturize dry lips and provides reliable protection against the harsh environment. Rich in nutrients, shea butter contains important antioxidants that may be useful against radical damage.
- Prunus dulcis / Sweet Almond Oil: Slows down the loss of moisture from the outer most layer of the skin. Extremely rich in skin nourishing components.
- Macadamia integrifolia / Macadamia Nut Oil: Emollient oil rich in fatty acids (palmitoleic acid). Nourishes and sooths dry, irritated chapped lips, and provides some sunscreen protection.
- Triticum vulgare / Wheat Germ Oil: Carrier oil rich in vitamins and fatty acids which are good for dry, dehydrated skin. Contains squalene that speeds up the process of cell growth and has astonishing healing properties. Rich in vitamins A, E & D.
- Provides continuous moisture
- Softens and soothes
- Enhances lips natural defenses
- Protects from harsh weather
Best for: protect, soften, soothe
Recommended for: long lasting moisture for dehydrated lips
|Inci||Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*, Macadamia Integrifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Copernicia Cerifera (Camauba) Wax*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil* - Organic ingredients|
|Allergens||Linalool**, Limonene** -**Naturally occurring in essential oils|
Customers who bought this product also bought