HYDROPHIL Display with 10 pcs. Konjac Sponge
The display is made of recycled cardboard.
Before using your HYDROPHIL konjac sponge, start by placing it in an aluminum-free bowl and pour boiling water over it and allow it to stand for a few minutes to disinfect and clean it. impurities.
HYDROPHIL Sustainable and environmentally friendly konjac sponge can be used by all skin types.
It can be used with water only, but you can also add your cleaning product if you wish.
It is super effective to clean the skin with the morning to boost blood circulation.
By cleansing the skin with HYDROPHIL konjac sponge, your skin will have a healthier radiation and will feel completely clean and soft.
HYDROPHIL konjac sponge can be used both morning and evening, or as needed.
Your sponge may last for a long time, but when it starts to look tired or cracking, it's time to replace it.
Keep the sponge clean:
- Clean the sponge about every 14 days by placing the sponge in a small aluminum-free bowl of boiling water for a few minutes.
HYDROPHIL konjac sponge is:
- 100% natural
- 100% biodegradable
- 100% vegan
When HYDROPHIL konjac sponge has done its duty, it can be thrown into the compost with a good conscience or digging it into the ground as it is biodegradable formulates itself.
- Always rinse the sponge with water before use so that it becomes soft and delicious.
- Lots gently in circular movements all the face.
- Leave the skin exfoliated for dead skin cells, refreshed and not dried.
- Under the eyes use the side of the fungus and then run in and out for both under and over the eyes.
- You can use a few facial cleansers if you wish, but remember to be free from perfumes if you use the sponge around your eyes.
- After use, rinse the sponge through with cold water after use and hold the sponge for air dry after use.
- The sponge must not be laid on a solid surface as it will damage it and be destroyed, ALWAYS HYDROPHIL KONJAC SPONGE OPEN.
HYDROPHIL Konjac Sponge is Certified:
- Cruelty Free & Vegan
|Retail price||10,60 per pcs|
|Inci||Amorphophallus Konjac Rod|
Customers who bought this product also bought