Essential oils in deodorants have odor-neutralizing properties and, in addition, baking soda in deodorants prevents odor bacteria from spreading.
Nurme deodrants do not contain clay, which would make the deodorant troublesome, so you do not have to worry about unpleasant falling pieces.
Nor does the deodorant leave the underarms greasy, but feels dry and secure.
100% FRAUD FREE
Why Use Natural Watch Deodorant?
- Contains no aluminum
- Contains no synthetic dyes or fragrances
- Paraben free
- Cardboard eco-friendly packaging - “zero waste” cosmetics
- Ensures the body functions naturally
- Remove the cap and press with your fingers a few millimeters upwards from the bottom of the tube. If the stick does not want to move in the tube in any way, hold it in your hand and warm it up a bit, and use your fingers to wrap it around the stick. This way it heats up from the sides and starts to slip. As the peg tends to sink back into the tube, hold your fingers down.
- Always apply deodorant on clean, washed and dry skin. Place the stick on warm skin for a few seconds to soften and then apply it with a few movements to the armpit. Don't forget that less is more - a thicker layer doesn't mean longer protection.
- Allow the deodorant to dry and absorb for a few minutes before getting dressed. Then you are ready to continue your work
|Inci||Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cera Alba (Beewax), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sodium Bicarbonate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mentha viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin-E), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil|
|Allergens||Linalool*, Limonene* - *Occurs naturally in essential oils.|
|Country of Origin||Estonia|
Customers who bought this product also bought